Friday, July 10, 2015

Going Solo - Chapter 2.8

I had sat across from Ashley for most of the year but we finally decided to go out together on our first date.  She's a jock and really wanted to teach me how to bowl.


I was thrilled that she was not only comfortable around me but also comfortable enough about herself to pose nude whenever or wherever.


Perhaps it was nerves but I tried my best to do the best drawing I could.  It was distracting as she still continued to stand in front of me nude.


I think she was a little less than flattered at first with my sketch.


It wasn't long before my natural instinct took over.


It was nice to see that she felt the exact same way.


It was a great date and we finally decided to head back to the fraternity house to have some alone time together.


In a moment, all of my other flings that I had experienced over the past 2 years completely disappeared.  For me, I could only imagine being with Ashley.


This was to be the first of many nights that the two of us would share together.


We didn't get much sleep but it sure was worth it to me!


My grades started slipping but I didn't seem to care.  We found any reason that we could to be together.


Needless to say, Ashley felt exactly the same.


It just felt natural to wake up every morning and see her by my side.  


My dreams continued to focus in on how I felt about her.  I had completely lost interest in pretty much anything else except Ashley.


But school work was suffering for us both so we both continued to see each other and squeeze in some study time together as well.  Each session ended the same way!


Midterms came around and I took out early that morning.  There was no telling whether or not I was going to be able to pass, but I felt pretty confident.


When the grades came, I had aced the term!  I was just a little closer to graduating.


My frat initiation challenges were still in full swing but I had fallen seriously behind.  The weather was cold but I found some places to make my mark. 


I had to kiss 2 random strangers but the party was somewhat a bust.  Due to a mixup with one of the initiates and the invites, we had no guests to arrive.  My first brother wasn't amused that I grabbed him by surprise. 


Nathaniel was more receptive but it didn't matter - I had fulfilled my obligation and was back on track!


My final task was to throw a protest but it was ridiculously cold.  I was glad to be done with it.


Finals passed and I was thrilled to see that I had passed with flying colors!


It was finally time to graduate.  All the hard work was worth it, not that I didn't take plenty of time to enjoy myself!


Mom arrived at the ceremony and seemed to underestimate the weather. I know she had to be freezing but she never complained the entire time.


Dad was a bit more prepared, however.


My half-brother, Steven, arrived.  I though that he came with my parents but apparently he was up with his Mom and Stepdad.


While I was away, Mom and Dad had converted the area above the garage into a private studio just for me.  They knew how tight the housing market was so they did this to give me my own place.  


They wanted to know all about Ashley.  I think we must have talked all morning about her.  What I didn't know, is that they had a couple more surprises in store for me.


Mom had already been in contact with Ashley and had invited her to come to Bridgeport.  


I know we had not been apart very long, but we certainly fell right back into our college routine right away!


I was so flustered by her that when I asked her to pose nude, she told me that she would pose but I had to be nude.  I had to show her that I was just as comfortable with myself as she is.


Later that night, Mom and Dad took us out to the Aquarius.  They gave me my graduation gift that night and it was a fantastic surprise. 


I asked Ashley if she would share it with me.  I pulled my most adorable look and she of course said yes.  Tomorrow, we would enjoy my graduation gift and I had some pretty big plans to go along with it!

3 comments:

  1. Aww aren't they cute. The right woman came along and he stopped his flirty ways. Ashley is a cutie and I hope they don't have as hard a time as his parents did being a couple.

    The upstairs apartment looks good. I can't wait to see what his graduation gift is.

    Congrats on him graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that he found a very pretty girl and they look very happy together. All it takes is the right woman and that wandering eye was taken care of. Congrats to Hayden on the graduation and I am dying to know what the gift is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like he was pretty lucky to graduate, much less with flying colors.

    He and Ashley are very cute together.

    What is the gift??

    ReplyDelete